Fancy working a 4-day week for one of the leading Commercial Office Brokers in the market?
This company have been a client of ours for 10 years and we absolutely LOVE working with them! They've got a fantastic office environment and due to growth, they are looking to grow their team by adding a Senior Account Manager to the business.
If you want to avoid Cold Calling but still have high, uncapped OTE's, along with an awesome team environment, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.....
- Ensure a high level of professionalism at all times and adhere to the companies core values
- Be part of creating and maintaining a positive atmosphere conducive to achieving excellence
- Deal with enquiries in the set remit and convert into deals, aspiring to exceed targets
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Provide accurate forecasting and reporting running a real time forecast
- Ensure full attempts are made to contact all enquiries with best endeavours to find alternative contact details where possible
- Successfully manage a large pipeline of opportunities with diligence and care, ensuring accurate contact level and management of call backs
- Aim to overachieve against target and KPI expectations as set by the company
- Complete feedback and update reports from office providers in a quick and timely manner
- Ensure a good level of product knowledge of the Flexible office sector
- Work in collaboration with team members as well as individually
- Attend viewings with clients
- Attend set provider-led after-work events and participate in networking opportunities in a professional manner and act as an ambassador for the company at all times
Specific Areas of Focus:
- Keen level of organisation and maintaining a daily schedule
- Leading negotiations
- Ensuring full up to date detailed information is input into Salesforce including:
- Updating notes with acceptances and rejections
- Brief notes of voicemails left incase the client calls durying leave / absence
- Building relationships within the flexible office sector.
- Ownership of the whole sales process from lead to deal
- Ensure pipeline and daily tasks are managed effectively
- Confirm viewings, make pre and post tour calls to both client and provider
- Flexible working from home as well as various office locations
- Perkbox account
- Travel Loan
- Extra training (Linkedin, training with providers)
- Access to events & courses such as yoga & relaxation suites
- 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (3 extra days after 3 years' services and a further 2 days after 5 years service)
- Regular Thank You gifts from Providers
- Regular networking events & days out
If this sounds like a bit of you, then please apply via this page or contact me directly for further details.