My client is looking for a strong Chef De Partie for their award-winning (yet relaxed) 2 AA Rosette restaurant. You will be working in a busy kitchen with a team of chefs who are all passionate about the industry.
You will be cooking fantastic dishes from fresh, locally sourced produce. All the food is cooked to order so experience working in a fast-paced environment will be an advantage.
You're working week will be 48 hour week, 5 on and 2 off. The weekend work will be split evenly across all staff so you will not be working every weekend. If you prefer to work 4 long shifts and 3 days off then that can be discussed.
Duties can include:
• Setting up the kitchen and stations prior to opening
• Preparing food items
• Working on a set station or assisting other stations if needed
• Knowledge of the standards of Rosette food
• Maintain high standard of hygiene
• Keep your area clean and tidy
• Clean down after service
• Store food items correctly
• Ensure all dishes are prepared and cooked to a high standard
Ideally, you will have:
• Experience cooking fresh food to order
• Great knowledge of health & safety
• Food hygiene certificate
• A passion for the industry
• Minimum of 1 years' experience as a CDP
In return, you will be offered:
• Competitive basic salary of £23,00 - £25,000
• Tips on top
• Meals on duty
• Annual Loyalty bonus of £1000
If you're looking for a new role with a company that values their staff and offers work-life balance then APPLY NOW!