Are you a talented National Account Manager, or are you striving to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience in a customer-facing, Account Management role?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the National Account Manager role, you will be primarily responsible for managing budget controls, P&L and maximising profitability. You will account manage existing accounts proactively to deliver the sales plan and manage product launches. You'll develop new business plans to generate growth, deliver powerful sales presentations, build customer proposals and negotiate business terms. You will also be responsible for managing the product portfolio with key customers, deliver key promotional activities, manage sales forecasting and pricing analysis, including reporting. Develop relationships internally with key stakeholders, a high level of excel proficiency and a background in a sales analytics role would be an advantage. If you have European or international language skills, this will be of benefit but not essential as would a background in supply chain or knowledge of the processes.
Specific tasks include:
- Building new relationships and developing existing client relationships
- Using your skills to prospect profiles and engage new clients the align with the strategic direction of the company
- Developing new business plans to generate growth
- Managing the product portfolio with key customers and managing product launches
- Building customer proposals and delivering key promotional activities
- Managing the sales forecasting and pricing analysis including reporting
This position is based in the company's Cheshire office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be considered for the National Account Manager role you will need to possess direct experience in a customer-facing, Account Management role.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- The FMCG sector (a bonus if it is seasonal, toy or partyware goods)
- Sales analytics selling
- An SME company
- Perspective selling and advising of the pipeline profit
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative ability to deliver engaging presentations
- The tenacity and a desire to succeed
- A strong commercial financial understanding
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
You'll also need to be the following:
- Ambitious, passionate and driven
- Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
- A good storyteller through engaging presentations
- A strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the National Account Manager role is between £45,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
You can earn an additional bonus should the company hit its targets. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on the application.
You'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
- Health cash plan
- Private medical insurance (single cover)
- Life assurance x 4
The business you'll be working for is an international supplier of goods in the FMCG sector to large companies and household names globally. With offices in 3 countries (the headquarters are here in the UK office) and a focus on mental health and happiness at work. The offices have excellent facilities, regular social events and some great office perks.
Think that this National Account Manager role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this National Account Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Business Development Manager or as a Senior Account Manager.