SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER WANTED - REMOTE / SOUTH WEST BASED
Turnkey specialist construction company are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their busy team. The role will require you to manage resources within the business ensuring internal personnel and our supply chain have a consistent allocation of works. You will be expected to develop a solid supply chain ensuring they adhere to the business quality plan and processes.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To interact with key stakeholders to enable the business to deliver on the day-to-day operational requirements of the business
- To identify areas of resource from internal personnel, site managers to contractors allocating resources to projects ensuring a balanced workload is maintained. Provide allocation support to the Operations Director and Account Directors for new work opportunities
- To manage the supplier onboarding ensuring new supplier documentation is issued and authorised for compliance prior to works being allocated.
- To manage the suppler partnering agreement scheme including setting up and monitoring providing the accounts department with the signed agreements for them to administer
- To continuously find new supply chain partners which can operate within the general schedule of rates ensuring we cover all sub-contractor areas such as build, M&E teams etc.
- Anticipate issues which may impact the supplier chain or resource availability and be proactive in the proposal of solutions to maintain supplier and business relations.
- Keep abreast of changes to regulations and legislation and ensure that these are reflect in working practices and procedures. Liaising regularly with the Health and Safety Department to obtain the necessary information required to start on site and maintain regular communications throughout projects.
- Inspire and motivate the wider team/people to achieve their maximum potential, demonstrating quality leadership by setting high standards and leading by example through the company values.
- Ensure a contribution and adherence to delivering the quality and information security policies and systems across the business
Get in touch for more detail or apply now!