Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Electrical, Construction, M&E, Shopfitting, Retail
SENIOR ELECTRICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
Are you a Senior Electrical Operations Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you wish for a company that values you as an employee as well as pride themselves on their work?
Do you want longetivty and stablity as well as growth in your career?
If you answered YES! Then I have the right role for you.
My client are a leading specialist in Yorkshire providing M&E, Store fitting, construction management and Asset Replacement within the retail & Commercial sectors.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will manage your own department to ensure that the needs of the client and company are met. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for stability and a company that is expanding and still growing after 20+ years in business.
Duties will include:
- To manage and the department and ensure that team members are completing their duties and tasks on time and in the correct manner.
- To liaise with client and fulfil their requirements.
- Meet clients to discuss potential new projects.
- Provide backup and reassurance to team members whilst they conduct their daily duties.
- Raise invoices on a weekly basis for receipting.
- Continually look for ways to better and improve the company and its ways of working.
- Manage the department labour requirements and assist with procurement of new labour both in house and labour only sub-contractors.
- Carry out staff appraisals and mentor staff to enable them to achieve career goals.
- Work alongside other department managers to create a good working environment and maintain stability.
- Liaise with directors to create monthly accounts
- Ensure operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost effective way.
- Support business development / new clients and client relationships.
- Monitor suppliers to ensure that material and equipment costs are effective.
What you will need
- Trade backgrade with relevant qualifications
- Extensive knowledge
- Retail experience
- Ideally previous work as Account Manager
- Prior experience managing a team
What you will get in return
- Salary £70k
- Pension and holiday package
- Flexible working
- Benefits package