Company: Leading supplier of power generation
Location: Northeast Lincolnshire / South Yorkshire
Job Title: Depot Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50k + bonus + car
Package: OTE £50k plus car or car allowance
Our client, a national provider of Power Generation equipment is seeking a pro-active Depot Manager to head up their depot in the North Lincolnshire area. As Depot Manager you will have full responsibility for the operations of the depot and will report directly to the operations director on all matters.
- The complete operational supervision of the Depot.
- To monitor and report on the Depot’s performance based on revenue, servicing, and production.
- To develop and improve the performance of the Depot in terms of productivity, efficiency, revenue and overall performance.
- To initiate and develop effective business relations with existing and new customers.
- To liaise and work effectively with the Company’s sales team.
- To assist with the free movement of equipment among all Depots (nationally).
- To maintain a close connection with all Depots in remit.
- To assist with the audit process of other Depots within the business.
- To act quickly where problems arise within the Depot and to establish an open system of communication to ensure the consistent treatment of problems, including management, employees, customers, suppliers etc.
- To review Depot structures regularly and make changes where needed to ensure that the staff numbers are balanced based on revenue and turnaround of equipment.
- Responsibility for all employee issues arising in conjunction with the HR Department. All staff issues should be recorded in writing and copied to HR immediately.
- Assess and maintain health and safety needs in the Depots.
- Assess and develop necessary employee training within the Depots.
- A proven manager who has gained experience in a highly commercial business – either in rental services or technical service solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
- Proven line management experience
- Health & safety management / adherence
- Depot / Site management (essential)
- Current UK driving license