The role will touch on all points in relation to the design elements of the offer within the scope of normal design and PI. Working closely with all levels of the external design, supply, and installation chain, along with the commercial and operational teams to provide risk-managed timely technical solutions.
This key function focused on the technical relationship development and design from client to the installer and all points in between. The focus on innovation is key and bringing a continuous flow of customer/sector/market-led innovation ideas to the business. During idea development, this role will deliver key input from the technical function along with the support for the construction of test specimens.
• To support and comply with the H&S policy of the business.
• To provide facades design through CAD incl. Revit. - Produce high-quality details & general arrangement drawings in the most cost-efficient way for Approval / Construction / As-built. To ensure buildability, safety, maintenance, and technical compliance.
• To provide output on thermal 3D & 2D & Hydrothermal software – Solido, WUFI, etc.
• Work closely with the Benx façade supply chain.
• To take customer engagement via phone calls and e-mails, communicate the solutions, populate CRM, providing industry leading solutions, resolve technical problems.
• Become an authority on the technical merits of the rainscreen material/system range.
• Communicate leads to external customer-facing teams.
• Undertake and deliver accurate specifications.
• Proving design calculations for wind loadings..
• To focus on the complete façade, offer/calculations.
** Full JD can be provided**