Working to the defined values of the organisation – Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence. As a member of the Technical Services leadership team, this role is primarily to maintain and develop the health and safety processes and policies with direct and indirect reports. In addition, playing a full and active role with the Technical Leadership Team, Innovation process, and the day-to-day management of the Site Support Team. To establish and maintain key customer relationships with both internal and external customers.
To provide full site-based theory/practical technical support to businesses across the basket of Rainscreen and EWI facades systems. However, going forward the strategy is for a strong focus on our accredited rainscreen façade offer.
Bring practical installation knowledge, along with the ability to demonstrate system installation techniques of the complete range of systems within the company offers.
Deliver the management, along with the development of direct report - members of the Site Inspection Team. The undertaking of site support in own geographical area South East England. To maintain & deliver accurate site observation reports from the team. Managing risk in line with needs of business PI cover.
• Maintain and develop the health and safety processes and policies with direct and indirect reports.
• Developing, Maintaining, and implementing both method statements & risk assessments to cover direct report activities.
• To manage and develop the Site Support Team through focused management & appraisal process to deliver agreed targets.
• To provide support to the innovation process for companies within the group through testing, development & knowledge, incl. but not limited to the construction of test specimens, rigs.
• To manage risk, maintaining PI cover through clear communication, report checking process, technical ability, and knowledge.
• To provide strong technical/installation knowledge and support to the accredited rainscreen solutions.
• To support the complaints process, with samples, reports, relationships with customers and suppliers.
• To support warranty process with customer services.
• Assist/deliver practical training of internal and external customers. Site-based & at company locations.
• Provide technical support theory/practical to the approved installer and their operatives.
• Provide technical support theory/practical to the main contractor.
• Provide technical support theory/practical to the design team.
• A minimum of 10 years Rainscreen façade experience preferably in a management role.
• HNC/HND in a construction-related study &/or Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Construction.
** Full job description available on request **