Main Purpose of the job:
Working as part of a team in a fast pace environment. You must be able to work accurately within strict timescales. The ideal candidate will be technically creative with a strong work ethic.
The post holder will:
1. Working to contract specifications to produce CAD designs from plans/ elevations/details etc
2. Tracking changes and development in drawings and reporting to the Contract Manager.
3. Produce mid-project variations notes, drawings, and records.
4. Co-ordinating the development of the drawing against site survey results
5. Schedule quantities of materials for estimating to purchase.
6. Attend Design Coordination meetings when required.
7. Attending occasional site visits.
8. Liaise closely with the Contract Manager and various other departments within the company.
9. Plan and manage your own workload.
10. The post holder will also undertake any other duties as required.
In addition to the above duties, all staff are required to:
a) Undertake appropriate training and staff development as required
b) Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety.
c) Respect confidentiality: all confidential information should be kept in confidence and not released to unauthorized persons.
d) Participate in the company’s Performance Review and Development Scheme.
e) Adhere to Company’s environmental policy and guidelines and undertake tasks in a sustainable manner.