Summary Description: The primary responsibility of this position is to provide best in class customer service to consumers of company’s products, answering enquiries received by phone, email, and social media. Technical aptitude, in-depth product knowledge and clear communication skills are important to be successful in this role. As part of the Regulatory team in the UK, this position also provides key regulatory support and expertise to business units covering to requirements for the importation, production, and sale of cosmetic and adhesive products in the European and Global marketplace.
•Provide exceptional service to consumers by listening and responding to all enquiries in a timely manner.
•Document each consumer contact in the Consumer Affairs database and follow specifications for data entry.
•Liaise closely with internal teams across the business to raise and resolve any issues and forward on positive feedback or key insights.
•Develop and maintain an in-depth product knowledge to assist consumers with product selection.
•Work collaboratively with European Distributors to ensure that all Consumer product queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
•Monitor consumer feedback and report issues to management.
•Identify customer enquiries (trade customers) and route to applicable teams.
•Maintain and implement applicable processes to deliver continual improvement of the function.
•Attend meetings and complete other duties and projects as required.
•Ensure that the Consumer Affairs Team consistently exceeds Consumer and Customer Expectations.
•Monitor and report on Consumer Trends.
• Review of cosmetic and adhesive product artwork against required product copy;
• Assist in the collation, maintenance, and organisation of regulatory documentation across cosmetic and adhesive products, including but not limited to: § Cosmetic Product Safety Reports (CPSRs)
§ Cosmetic Product Information Files (PIFs)
§ Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
§ Technical Data Sheets (TDS
• Completion of retailer/customer regulatory surveys.
• Organisation and collation of product and raw material information from suppliers, gathering information, identifying, and filling gaps as applicable.
• Assist in the Regulatory Product Review process, identifying and purchasing relevant samples, gathering, and recording relevant information.
• Any other duties as required.
• A Level standard or equivalent, with a preference towards Science, Regulatory and Technical qualifications.
• 2 years customer service experience.
• 2 years social media experience desirable.
• Exceptional communication written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to listen patiently and remain calm in challenging situations;
• Ability to adapt communication style to ensure our social tone of voice guidelines are consistent with our brand identities.
• Team player with a courteous and friendly demeanour and ability to work well with peers and management;
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly, interpret and retain information, and handle multiple demands;
• Solid problem solving and decision-making skills;
• IT literate with experience in the usage of the Microsoft Office suite of products and familiarity with social media and internet platforms;
• Efficient and accurate data entry skills.