**Solution Architect, Security - £300p/d - £375 p/d - Telecommunications/IT - Berkshire**
Complex security aspects Managed firewalls - HLD/Presales.
Key Experience Required:
- Presales experience and skills in an enterprise security context.
- Security architecture and design.
- Knowledge of the security solutions landscape and industry trends.
- Experience in working with Customers to derive requirements, build security architecture solutions, and proposals.
- Cloud security technologies - EG Zscaler/SASE/Cisco Umbrella.
- RBAC and policy-based control & security.
- NAC/ISE Access Control experienced preferred.
- Managed Firewalls including next-gen Firewall and SASE experience.
- Presentation skills Customers on the technologies.
- Ability and experience or producing and agreeing on HLDs with Customers at a Senior Enterprise Architect/CIO level.
- Presales/Bid experience - working as part of a team owning a technical tower to ensure completion of RFI/RFPs.