£80,000 - £90,000
EdTech, E-Learning, Sales, Education, Schools
Are you passionate about education and education technologies and looking to work with one of global leaders? Do you understand the needs and demands of UK Schools (mainly multi academy trusts), keep reading!
The Key Accounts team maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. This role is designed to develop strategies that benefit the business and consumer in a win-win relationship.?Working closely with most internal teams, from product development to marketing you will be directly responsible for managing and growing a set of existing high-worth Accounts and identifying and building a network of new strategic Accounts within other areas e.g. Local Authorities and Education Bodies.
This is a senior level individual contributor sales role within the UK sales organisation and as such you will be managing some of our clients most complex and highest value customers. You will also be expected to achieve revenue and growth targets set by the business. You will build and maintain the highest level of product knowledge across the entire product portfolio and be able to demonstrate these products at an expert level.
What will you be doing?
- Identify and build a network of new Strategic Accounts achieving new business targets.
- Retain and grow the revenue base across the entire software portfolio within your set of Strategic Accounts via retention, upsell and cross-sell, achieving growth targets.
- Build and manage a network of complex and sophisticated commercial relationships (from C-level to Head of Function/School) relationships across your set of Accounts to maximise sales opportunities.
- Create new models and frameworks, to develop execute on strategic plans for all your Accounts
- Build bespoke proposals and negotiate profitable commercial deals.
- Apply extensive market awareness to deliver high impact commercial solutions
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets and other critical success metrics.
What do you need?
- Significant experience in a B2B sales role with demonstrable evidence of exceeding revenue targets across a multi-product portfolio (ideally software solutions).
- Demonstrable experience of operating in and selling successfully at C-level (ideally within the Education Industry (e.g. MATs, Groups, LA’s),
- Experience of building and maintaining a network of sophisticated commercial relationship across a range of high-level stakeholders who operate within a matrix structure. You can hold credible conversations at C-level within a MAT/Group/LA
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and the ability to expertly demonstrate a range of software solutions to your customers.
- Strong commercial/business acumen –strong market awareness to deliver high impact commercial solutions. An understanding of the relationship between revenue, cost and profitability and a track record of building profitable commercial proposals.