Have you ever wanted to work for a world renowned business, working in over 100 countries and working with over 25,000 education facilities across the globe? Of course you have!
BDL Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with one of these businesses in order to hire across the globe, including an Account Manager based in Hong Kong. Our client are world leaders in educational technology. The key role with this positive will be develop existing Key Accounts for our client and maximising all revenue streams.
What will you be doing?
• Retaining and growing revenue
• Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Strategic account planning against targets
• Building strong relationships with customers
• Networking with accounts to identify and leverage different influencers and decision makers
• Prospecting, building and maintaining a robust pipeline
• Accurate revenue and opportunity forecasting
• Managing and maintaining the CRM
What do you need?
• Experience of successfully selling online products and SaaS
• Track record of building relationships with multiple decision makers and influencers
• Experience of account planning
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• High level of proficiency and comfort demonstrating software to customers
• Strong presentation skills
• Highly proficient using Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets to analyse, interpret and draw conclusions from data
• Experience of using Salesforce CRM or similar product
• Able to contribute to a team and willing to learn from others
• Able to plan and manage own workload and schedule, monitoring own performance against revenue targets
• Ambitious and driven to achieve targets and earn commission
Sound of interest? Give me a call for an informal chat.