£80,000 - £100,000
EdTech, E-Learning, Sales, Education
Fancy joining one of the most reputable learning tech businesses in the world? Have a passion for improving the education learners receive across the globe? BDL Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a reputable, scaling business in order to hire three International Sales Managers based either in the UK or living in their chosen patch.
Our client are growing their team, specifically looking at the Asia, Latin America and Australian markets, but are also open to other spaces. As a part of this role, there will be international travel (when the borders allow), but the role will be home based.
What will you be doing?
- Identification and prioritisation of prospective international schools across allocated territories
- Development and delivery of international flagship school partner program
- Development and delivery of effective referral scheme to grow market presence
- Identification and vetting of potential third-party regional resellers/distributors
- Management and delivery of the end-to-end sales process, including CRM, cold lead generation, event lead generation and engagement with target schools
- Delivery of in-depth product demonstration to senior leaders and executives
- Participation, and lead where necessary, in prospective partner sales meetings and pitch presentations with qualified prospects
What do you need?
- Understanding of schools and education systems
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the structure of commercial/partnership agreements
- Wider knowledge and personal interest in technology, education and different countries
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques
- Experience in building strong, collaborative customer relationships
Does this sound of interest? Get in touch for an informal chat and join one of the faster growing and most exciting scaling businesses in the EdTech world.