Are you ambitious and looking to join one of the most reputable E-Learning businesses in the world? BDL Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a global business in order to hire their new Head of Channel Partners.
The Head of Channel Partners will represent the entire range of the company products and services for customers and prospects available, while supporting the customer planning cycle and ensuring existing and new customers’ needs and expectations are met.
This is a significant role within the UK organisation, where there will be the expectation to achieve ambitious revenue and growth targets set by the business. You will build and maintain the highest level of product knowledge across the entire product portfolio and be able to demonstrate these products at a high level.
What will you be doing?
• Accurately forecast opportunities with Accounts, Team and Product
• Manage update and maintain the CRM
• Build & maintain an expert level of product knowledge in the Staff Management vertical
• Achieve monthly, quarterly, annual revenue targets and other critical success metrics.
• Retain & grow the revenue base across the entire software portfolio within your set of Channel Partner accounts via retention, upsell and cross sell.
• Contract with and manage the Channel Partner network, ensuring Partner obligations are met at all times and taking remedial action where necessary.
• Build an appropriate network of commercial relationships across your set of Channel Partner accounts
• Communicate customer and Channel Partner feedback to relevant departments
• Oversee and manage a pipeline of opportunities through the sales funnel applying consistent processes and methodology.
What do you need?
• Analytical thinking- Cuts through complexity to create simple messages that the business can understand. Demonstrates the ability to arrive at clear decisions when presented with incomplete or ambiguous information
• Experience- Evidence of extensive success within a software sales environment.
• Detail oriented – you will plan and use your time effectively, ensure records in the CRM are always maintained and provide accurate revenue forecasts.
• Drive for Results – Puts measures in place to review performance across teams (including external Partners). Makes decisions that positively impact on shareholder returns. Creates an environment of continuous improvement.
• Business Acumen - Evidence of understanding and implementing differing sales methodologies and sales processes and the application of these for positive business benefit
• Change Management- Provides teams and Channel Partners with relevant goals and strategies to build the business. Encourages a positive approach to change, selling the benefits and involving others.
• Business Acumen- Provides teams with relevant goals and strategies to build the business. Identifies and responds to critical market data, turning complex issues into clear plans for others.
• Relationship Management – proven experience in managing Partner Accounts/resellers resulting in positive business benefit.
If this sounds of interest, please reach out for an informal discussion.