London, London, Greater London, Remote Working
Our client are a tech company specialised within data. It enables privacy compliant data-driven advertising via its proprietary technology, bridging the gap between data providers, agencies and brands. Their data platform allows marketers to run better performing digital campaigns with trusted and reliable targeting data via global integrations with Google, Adform and other international Ad tech systems.
Our client are currently working on a new exciting product which will make the company pivot into the MarTech space thanks to a new breed of Customer Data Platform. The new product will directly support brands, publishers together with agencies and consultancies on their data driven marketing strategies using first party data.
Headquartered in London and with an international team based in the US and across Europe. They have also recently created an Advisory Board with 3 important executives from the Silicon Valley who will support the company in the next phase. Due to the impressive growth of the business, they are now looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to help drive the maintenance of client relationships with the business.
What you’ll need:
- A university degree
- 3-5 years experience in customer service or customer success position
- Experience within MarTech and AdTech sectors
- Good understanding of data businesses (1st, 2nd and 3rd party data)
- Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Track record of keeping strong business relationships with clients.
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- A deep understanding of SaaS products and business model
- Energetic, positive and a great team player
We’re looking for someone who:
- Understands what it means to work in a startup, which means proactivity, hard work and the ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Has a deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Establishes milestones and keeps all team members on task
- Wants to take the step up from Account Manager to Customer Success Manager
What you’ll be working on:
- Perform professional platform demo for new clients/prospects
- Onboard new clients to the platform and support them throughout the whole process
- Maintain constant relationship with the clients understanding the opportunities and resolve issues proactively
- Keep constantly informed the management about progress and milestones reached
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the product organization in order to influence the product roadmap according to clients needs
- Manage clients relationships via a CRM system
Ready to chat? Reach out!