BDL Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a world renowned e-learning business in order to hire a new Business Development Manager. You will be working on some of the most exciting technology within the education sector, working with clients across the world.
What will you be doing?
- Accurate opportunity and account plan forecasting
- Manage, update, and maintain the CRM at all times
- Build and maintain an expert level of product knowledge
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, annual revenue targets and other critical success metrics
- Grow the revenue base across the entire software portfolio within your set of accounts via new business sales, upsell and cross sell.
- Build and leverage a strong network of commercial relationships across your set of accounts and communicate customer feedback to relevant departments
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities through the sales funnel applying consistent processes and methodology
What do you need?
- Significant evidence of success within a software sales environment
- Passion for customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to expertly demonstrate a range of software solutions to your customers.
- Skilled at understanding the motivation of others, predicting their reactions and demonstrating a range of personal influencing styles.
- Relationship Building - Significant experience of building maintaining and leveraging a network of commercial relationships across a range of senior stakeholders. You can hold credible conversations at the highest level within your accounts