Have you ever wanted to work for a world renowned business, working in over 100 countries and working with over 25,000 education facilities across the globe? Of course you have!
BDL Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with one of these businesses in order to hire across the globe, including a business development manager based in Dubai. Our client are world leaders in educational technology. The key role with this positive will be develop and acquire new business, expanding the reach of our client through numerous platforms.
What will you be doing?
• Meet revenue and key performance indicators set by the business across all products and services for schools internationally outside of the UK curriculum.
• Implement sales strategies and plans across all sales areas and product streams across a defined Territory to deliver sustainable revenue growth.
• Grow the School Sales proposition, executing successfully to grow the business in line with agreed plans.
• Grow the reputation of the business throughout your chosen geographical area
• Centralise international business development expertise by working with peer group enabling best practice of analytical data driven insights and commercial propositions.
• Rapidly increase the penetration of our clients services within newly acquired International Schools and in line with the sales targets, market penetration and product coverage KPI’s.
• Manage and drive volume, yield and revenue across the range of products.
• Maximise penetration of services and products with new accounts.
• Increase the depth of relationships with B2B customers by becoming an expert in their products, displaying a deep understanding of their functionality, features, and impact for schools.
What do you need?
• Highly commercial individual with significant revenue growth experience in prior roles. Experience of driving growth in an education-centric or SaaS environment.
• Target oriented, a hunter attitude to sales targets and new business acquisition. Highly self-motivated.
• Experience of selling to international schools in Asia Pacific.
• Significant experience and demonstrable success working with B2B SMEs.
• Target driven with strong work ethic and exceptionally high levels of self-motivation
• Mobility and flexibility to travel across territory and time zones
• Native speaking
Sound of interest? Get in touch for an informal chat.