Account Manager - Learning Technologies
£30,000 - £45,000
EdTech, E-Learning, Sales, Education
Back to Jobs
BDL Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the countries leading E-Learning providers in order to recruit a Key Account Manager to join their ranks. Our client have an exceptional reputation for their bespoke learning resources, adaptable to each individual client either in the public or private sector.
This role will be home based with travel to the office required for team meetings once/twice monthly.
What will you be doing?
- Understanding the sector landscape and what that means for training in the sector, both for immediate and future needs
- Leading on strategy, policy, product and service recommendations and implementing associated activity plans to meet sales expectations.
- Understanding how to maximise products and services for the sector
- Consulting customers and partner organisations to be able to deliver high value contracts and clients and to open new markets
- Proactively contacting HR and L&D professionals and providing a consultancy driven service to recommend solutions to meet their learning challenges
- Working closely with the content development team for the development of new bespoke digital and blended learning solutions in line with customer and partner feedback
What do you need?
- A can-do attitude
- Experience selling bespoke SAAS/Learning Platforms are essential
- Experience in an e-learning or training environment
- Experience in a consultative B2B sales environment
- Knowledge of learning management systems