If you are looking for a career in Manufacturing, have you ever considered being in the thick of things as a Machine Operator rather than just your standard warehouse job?
No experience is needed here as full training can be provided but you will be self-motivated, reliant, diligent, analytical, numerate and PC literate.
Initially you will learn how to use a Bar Saw but this will come with a progression plan to train on all equipment including the forklift truck.
Duties will be,
- To ensure all products are handled, cut and identified in accordance with our client’s Working Practices and Procedures ensuring adherence to customer requirements in a safe manner conforming to all relevant Health and Safety regulations.
- The accurate setting, cutting and identification of materials maximising stock utilisation and minimising any scrap of damage to both customer products and stock.
- The maintenance and accurate recording of all details on both the computer-based stock control system and all other supporting documentation.
- Promote continuous improvement processes to maximise stock productivity and minimise waste in all operational processes.
- Maintain and promote safe working practices and policies whilst engaged in your daily role.
- With a salary including bonuses, you should earn just over £21,320 annually
- Holidays starting at 20 days, rising to 25 once you have completed a full calendar year plus bank holidays
- Pension after probationary period
- Parking on site
- Working hours of 8.30am – 5.00pm Mon to Thur, 4.30pm finish on Friday (Happy days)
Apply now for an immediate interview and a potential future with a national manufacturing company