Sometimes, you wait patiently to work with an organisation that you know will be a great fit, sometimes that wait is 9 years, but it is everything that you imagined that it would be, and that is….
A fabulous place for your Administrator candidates to work!
On this occasion, the vacancy is for a Product Management Administrator and the company is a progressive, design and manufacturing company, one of the best home-grown success stories in Harlow. This company are passionate about sustainability and are often seen supporting local charities to give back to the community.
On this search for a Product Management Administrator, we are looking for an experienced Administrator who has ideally worked with a number of internal systems with a high level of data entry. Working on five internal systems you will ensure that the correct specific information is entered in the right place at the right time, consistently.
- Day to day support for the Product Management Team.
- Managing various administrative changes for products through internal systems.
- Completing the set-up of new products within an internal system.
- Managing the database.
- Managing box-artwork and product datasheets.
- Producing analysis to a brief.
- Adding and maintaining product information on websites.
- Co-ordinating samples that are required by the Global Sales Team.
- Working with the Product Management Team to provide the Global Sales Team with the information and tools they need to make new product launches successful.
- Building product knowledge to be able to confidently respond to customer and sales team enquiries.
- Attending key events and exhibitions.
- Administration experience preferably in a technical product industry
- Strong eye for detail and accurate data input
- Excel experience ideally including Vlookups
- Good people skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under own initiative
There are fantastic benefits including;
- 23 days holidays, increasing to 25 days after a qualifying period plus bank holidays
- Salary between £22,500 - £25,000
- Flexible working pattern
- Work from home option up to two days per week after successful probationary period
- 45-minute lunch plus two 15-minute breaks
- Discretionary Annual Bonus (profit share
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay (after 2 years)
- Study Support
- Mentoring Programme
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to Work Scheme (with plenty of on-site cycle parking)
- Staff Discount
- Sabbatical Leave (after 5 years)
- Volunteering and fundraising opportunities
- Free fresh fruit weekly
- Superb modern offices with free on-site parking
- Yoga classes, Book Club, Running Club