I am hugely excited to be working on a brand-new Administration job for a fabulously creative company in Harlow. These guys produce immersive experiences and props for high level brands, agencies, charities, theatre and film!
Their work is incredible and is designed and built onsite in their facility in Harlow.
We are advertising this Administration vacancy as a 12-month FTC, but it has the potential to develop and to be a permanent job.
Working in the offices, this Administration job is key to the success of the company, you will be an integral member of the team, dealing with company administration to allow other members of the company to concentrate on working on the projects.
Ideally, you will already have some administrative experience from a fast paced, busy office environment.
Your duties will be as follows;
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls, answering queries
- Welcoming visitors, providing refreshments
- Receiving supplier invoices, checking and processing ahead of sending to finance
- Receiving sub-contractors’ invoices, checking with bookings & hours worked before sending through to finance
- Dealing with deliveries, managing goods in area
- Matching up delivery notes with invoices received
- Compiling installation manuals (templates) and project related administration
- Office supplies stock control
- Assisting with subcontractor staffing pool
- Ensuring all company administration is kept up to date and completed in a timely, efficient and organised fashion.
- Assisting with production tasks as requested
- Work effectively with Company Directors, Production, Technical & Workshop Managers to ensure efficient company operations
- Keeping the office clean & tidy
What I need from you;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Administration experience, ideally from a manufacturing/creative industry
- An adaptable and flexible attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with the ever-changing demands of a fast-paced company
- Salary £18,000 - £22,000
- Hours 37.5 between 8.00 – 5.30, Mon to Fri
- 21 days holiday including a day off on your Birthday plus bank holidays
- Training package
- Parking on site
- Twice yearly events
- Fruit provided weekly
- Opportunity to take your dog to work!!