We are now looking for an Account Manager to bridge the gap between their reactive work and planned. This Account Manager job is specifically to keep client relationships going to ensure repeat business and to deal with internal sales queries.
With your existing sales experience from a creative industry, exhibitions, events or marketing, you will understand the industry and have the ability to build strong ongoing relationships with each and every client. Using your professional, clear and persuasive communication skills you will deal with incoming sales enquiries and oversee small projects with freelancers and internal teams.
The majority of clients and work is based in London and some travel will be required for meetings and to sign off projects. This Account Manager’s job can be a mix of office based and working at home but you must be in a commutable distance to Harlow for the days when you are office based which will be weekly.
- Be the first point of contact for all sales and client enquiries
- Take the lead for answering all client enquiries and appropriately manage priority of responses
- Working alongside Directors and production team to prepare costings and quotes
- Prepare and send all quote presentations to clients
- Follow up all quotes to successful conclusion
- Attend company project briefing and oversee live projects, ensuring Project Managers have all the information required from the client
- Visit clients to establish and develop relationships, to ensure current and future needs are met
- Meet clients on site following an installation to sign off projects and during a live project to discuss success if needed
- Contact lapsed clients to rebuild relationships and discuss any future works needed
- Ensure the client has all relevant information throughout the project build to installation
What I need from you;
- Proven proactive Sales/Account Management experience, ideally from a creative environment including exhibitions, events or marketing
- Persuasion and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced, flexible environment
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- The opportunity to work from home where appropriate
- Training package
- Dog friendly office!