We believe data teams should be more efficient with their time, while business teams should have frictionless access to information.
But it's made impossible by fragmented data stacks, poor UX, and point solutions with narrow feature sets.
We are building the bridge to bring humans-of-data and humans-using-data together into a single workflow.
We already have both investment and trust from top tier VCs from Silicon Valley, London and Tel-Aviv.
Our team is currently 6 people with big plans to grow.
We are 100% remote and spread between the UK and Mexico currently, but we are open to any country as long as someone is willing to work in the UTC+2 and UTC-8 time zones.
We are in stealth at the moment and hence have not won any awards.
DETAILS ABOUT THE ROLE
- Have a hacker mindset, love figuring things out, digging deeper and deeper into unfamiliar code bases until it finally clicks and you understand how it works
- Have a very strong experience with Python, Postgres and Kubernetes
- Are looking to level up your Go or Rust skills
- Have built live production software
- Can manage your own work and take ownership without oversight
- Can communicate technical concepts with ease
- Care about shipping code with strong test coverage: ≥90% coverage
- Should have worked in a startup (preferably YC) before
- Studied BS/Master degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, physics, robotics, etc.
What You’ll Do
- Working with product and engineering, designing and implementing new systems in the paradime platform and then owning them
- As an early hire, have considerable autonomy to shape our tech stack and influence architectural decisions
- Solve well-defined problems and create high quality micro-services in Python / Go / Rust within sizing, bandwidth and latency requirements
- The topics you will be working on can range from graph processing algorithms, large scale data processing to building the foundation for real-time communication systems
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere - we're fully remote
- 28 days paid annual leave + local public holidays
- £2,000 Budget for self learning, attending conferences and meet-ups
- 30 days paid sick leave
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and pension
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee share options