A Magento 2 developer is required on a permanent basis for one of my existing clients.
In this role you will be responsible for developing PHP applications including but not limited to Magento 2.3 platform, Mautic CRM and our booking system. You will contribute to shape their development pipeline while building bespoke applications that are unique to our industry.
Day to day you will develop code, unit test your work, document, estimates work and be a sounding board for concepts and ideas. Working alongside IT team, UX developer and marketing you be responsible for delivering a great backlog of applications and new features both front and backend.
Looking for experience in the following areas:
- Object Orientated programming in PHP and MySQL
- On the Magento 2 framework, 2.3+ preferred on Magento Cloud
- Creating project briefs and allowing stake holders the ability to make decisions on project delivery
- Debugging and supporting Magento
- Clear documenter of own code who advocates for best practice
- DevOps experience in Azure, Docker, Magento Cloud, New Relic will be advantageous
- PHP MVC Frameworks (Zend and Symfony, nice to have Laravel)
- Excellent knowledge in PHP and MySQL on Magento Enterprise framework
- Hold Magento 2 development certification but not critical
- Salary up to £50,000 DOE
- Birthday off
- Remote during lockdown - 1 day per week office-bound after lockdown - However, flexablity allowed
- Regular socials