I am representing an amazing client by recruiting for a very prestigious Master Technician position within their ever expanding business. Not only will you get to work on the most amazing vehicles but you will be part of an amazing team of people that share a passion for quality and helping each other achieve the highest possible standards.
The most important qualification for this role is a passion for LR Defenders and the right attitude to always give 100% excellent service. We produce a premium product and only the best quality work is acceptable. Therefore our mechanics are the best in the business.
This post requires a fully qualified Vehicle Technician from either a dealership background or independent to work within our expanding business. The postholder must have completed a satisfactory 6 month probation period including skills test and acceptable production rate and come with higher qualifications ONC, HNC, HND or long term experience with LR.
To carry out the complete strip down and rebuild of Landrover Defender, including fitting upgraded parts and additional components eg roof racks; winches, sound systems; light bars etc to company standards, production times and guidelines
Passionate and have the great respect for LR Defender
Always smart in appearance
Always courteous and polite at all times to each other and to visitors to our workshop
Love working as part of a very special team in a special company
Should be the same
· Carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of work on vehicles to a high standard.
· Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
· Ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of premium cars.
· Build effective working relationships with colleagues.
· Actively support company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
· Analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle`s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed.
· Mentoring other mechanics
· CPC holder/Driver- preferable
· PDI/ Quality Controller
· Technical Advisor
· A minimum of City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3
· ONC or HNC or HND qualifications OR long term experience with Landrover Defender
· A full and valid and clean UK driving licence
· Committed to providing first class customer service
· Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer detail.
· Minimum of 3 years` experience as a qualified Technician
· Competitive Salary
· Company pension
· Plenty of overtime opportunities
· Uniform provided
· 32 days paid holiday per year (including bank holidays)
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week.
Salary: £16.00-£25.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent