Global Financial Managed Service Provider is currently seeking Network Implementation Engineers to join their team in either New York or Chicago.
On a day-to-day basis you will be deploying low latency solutions for their clients while calibrating closely with the Network Engineering team to deliver best in class solutions.
- Multicast - PIM, IGMP, MSDP, Sparse, Dense
- Experience with Juniper, Arista, Fortinet and/or Cisco
- Expert in routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, ISIS, MPLS
- Knowledge of TCP, UDP and upper layer protocols
- Experience with cross-connectivity to high-speed, ultra-low latency financial markets and venues
If you feel you are a good fit for this role please forward your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org