BenchMark Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant, to join a smart and forward focused organisation who are a leader in their Industry. This role will work within a medium size Finance Function where you will manage a small team report directly into the Financial controller.
- Oversee day-to-day financial accounting functions – AP, AR and Bank Recs
- Preparation of month-end and year-end accounts
- Prepare monthly analysis and reports for Snr Ops Mgt
- Preparation statutory financial statements for current year.
- Overseeing the payroll function.
- Plan, organise, manage, and supervise the work and staff of the Finance Department.
- Liaise with the internal and external auditors on audit matters.
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Qualified Accountant – ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA
- Strong communicator and ability to work on your own initiative
- Well-developed IT skills, familiarity with enterprise management systems and advanced experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Good working knowledge of accounting software packages – SAP advantageous
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at email@example.com for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.