Senior Associate (Regulatory Reporting)
BenchMark Recruitment are currently looking for a Senior Associate, with over 4 years Funds & Regulatory Reporting experience to join a growing team and established team.
The role would be suited to someone who is ambitious and has worked for at least 3-4 years in a risk, regulatory, fund accounting related role or similar in financial services preferably within the funds industry.
• Assist in the completion of regulatory filings such as AnnexIV, FormPF, CPO, amongst others for a portfolio of clients on a periodic basis.
• Preprocess all holdings data through RiskCore, enriching with security master attributes and running through RiskMetrics.
• Be the primary contact for clients and managers to resolve queries relating to regulatory filings on a timely basis to enable filing of all returns prior to deadline.
• Participate in regular service reviews with internal Company entities leveraging the CoE for regulatory reporting activities.
• Work with Associate Director to ensure KPI’s and MI packs are produced accurately and in a timely fashion for both internal entities and senior management.
• Participate in supporting clients servicing through reporting. This must be done in a timely and accurate fashion, escalating issues as they arise.
• Assist the Associate Director in the supervision and management of staff members in completing regulatory filings and overall responsibility for the timely completion of such filings.
• Perform daily reconciliations on a range of data, accounting, compliance checks and risk analytics.
• Work co-operatively with other groups in different locations and time zones.
• A minimum of a 3rd level Degree in Finance, Business or similar field is required.
• Knowledge of, or previous exposure to some regulatory filings, including AIFMD, UCITS, CPO-PQR, Form PF, Solvency II, OPERA, EMIR and PRIIP’s is desirable but not a requirement.
• Previous Experience working in FS desirable.
• Management or supervisor experience would be preferable.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.