BenchMark Recruitment are currently looking for a PQ Accountant, this is an exciting new role where the successful person will join a busy and well-established finance function.
You will Report to the Financial Controller, and as the PQ Accountant will be assisting with the preparation of management accounts, maintenance of balance sheet and profit and loss account as well as a wide range of other tasks.
• Assist with the preparation and review of monthly management accounts.
• Analysis and commentary of monthly variances versus budget.
• Overseeing and supporting transactional duties
• You will work with the A/P and A/R teams to ensure timely collection of debtors and payment of creditors.
• Bi-monthly VAT return preparation
• Assistance in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
• Assistance with ad-hoc and project requirements as required.
• Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA),
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Previous Experience working in FS desirable.
• Experience preparing management accounts.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.