BenchMark Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a talented Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of financial management for the company and as well as review and improve current financial systems.
You will also be expected to make a significant contribution to the strategic direction of the business.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts including KPI reports.
• Departmental margin analysis.
• Labour cost reporting and payroll supervision.
• Preparation of year end accounts and liaising with company auditors.
• Responsibility for completion of annual budgets, cashflows and forecasts.
• Capital expenditure monitoring and control.
• Management of accounts staff and overseeing all aspects of the finance function, VAT returns, bank reconciliations and AP/AR functions.
• Development and implementation of internal controls and systems.
• Working with marketing team to improve returns and control costs.
• As a key member of the senior management team, you will play a significant role in the production of the annual business plan and review of same.
• Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) or equivalent.
• 2-3 years’ proven experience in a similar Financial Management role
• Has experience in managing people.
• Takes ownership of tasks and completes work to a high standard.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.