Our client who is a market leader in their field is currently looking for an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the position will give the successful candidate huge exposure to financial reporting and an opportunity to contribute to many of the organization's strategic finance projects.
It’s a wonderful opportunity with an exciting and innovative organization.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly accounts to Group within tight deadlines • Preparation of management reports monitoring performance against annual budget and prior year
- Vat /P.35 /Intrastat / VIES /
- Cash Flow projections
- Debtors and creditors reconciliation
- Maintain Fixed asset registers and stock reconciliation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Preparation of annual financial statements and assist with the year end audit requirement
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Return
- Supporting the completion of external and internal audits
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA
- 5+ years PQE
- Previous experience managing the full finance function desirable
- Very strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize work
- Good reporting skills, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Previous team management experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills