BenchMark Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accountant for our Galway city-based Client. A leader in their field, they are growing and expanding, and this is an exciting new role where you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Finance department.
Reporting to the CEO, the role is suited to a commercially focused accountant who will help drive group profitability.
• Assist with the Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Make estimation of new and proposed costs of retail operations.
• Collect and analyse information to determine costs of business activities.
• Analyse changes on costs and variances.
• Participate in the monthly and weekly budgeting process, review overhead base with a view to keeping overheads within the budget levels set.
• Prepare Monthly and annual financial statements highlighting any areas of risk which may exist within the business.
• Analyse and prepare reports.
• Development of weekly financial and non-financial KPIs.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
• Liaise with Auditors and assist as required during the audit.
• Fully Qualified Accountant with experience in practice or industry
• Excellent IT Skills
• Management Accounts Preparation
• Strong numerical skills
• Ability to take ownership of work and decision-making skills.
• Flexible attitude to work
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.