Business Support - Project Manager
£400 - £450 per day
We are currently looking for a Business Support - Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Brussels, Belgium area. As the Business Support - Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing programme including planning, organising, staffing, leading and controlling program activities.
Back to Jobs
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Support - Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Business Support - Project Manager, you will be following and applying Project Management methodologies, tools and best practices.
2. You will be responsible for stakeholder management, optimising projects and portfolio management.
3. As the Business Support - Project Manager, you will be responsible for demonstrating business acumen, optimising projects and portfolio management.
4. You will be responsible for leading PMO and driving large transformation programmes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Support - Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline is ideal but not essential. A Project Management qualification is highly desired.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical discipline is ideal.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with leading transformation programmes is essential.
Key Words: Project | Management | Managing | PMP | Prince 2 | Pharmaceutical | Transformation | Business | Support | Business | Belgium | Brussels.