We're looking for multiple Senior Mechanical Design Engineers to work for a systems integrator who design, manufacture and install complex automated systems.
Established in 2012, the company have been on an upwards trajectory ever since and are reporting a sales pipeline of more than £20ml for this year and beyond. More recently they have expanded premises and are making significant investments in employee wellbeing, high spec office refurbishments and R&D.
If you can demonstrate experience of the ground up design of bespoke special purpose machinery or industrial automation then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Developing technically complex design solutions from concept to completion
- Working closely with customers to understand their needs and requirements
- The design of special purpose machinery and automated solutions using Solidworks
- Experience of the ground up design of special purpose machinery or industrial automation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Extensive experience within the conceptual design of special purpose machinery or automated assembly lines
- A good understanding of machinery regulations and the health and safety aspects of machinery design
- Confident and capable in client facing roles
Think that this Senior Design Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Senior Design Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Senior Design Engineer, Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Design Engineer or as a Principal Design Engineer.