We're looking for a talented Project Manager to work for an industrial automation specialist.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of project delivery within a complex Engineering and multi-disciplined environment.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Operations Director and based in the company's South Manchester office, as the Project Manager you will be primarily responsible for overseeing the successful execution of all aspects of assigned project delivery including liaising with customers, capturing customer requirements, supporting the project team and working in partnership with colleagues to deliver on commitments.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- The preparation for and management of all project phases and project deliverables, including: project briefs; project management plans; project schedules; project budgets; and maintenance of tracking registers
- The identification and provision of reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction
- Stakeholder management (both internal and external to customer and suppliers). Subcontractor management and where necessary generation of invitations to tender, request for quotes (rfq)
- Supporting the implementation of best practice project management across the company and identify opportunities for improving processes
- Preparation and presentation of project financial data including accurate budgeting, forecast updates, cost to complete and final cost at completion, invoicing profile.
The ideal candidate will need experience of special purpose machinery or industrial automation and project management within a complex Engineering environment.
In addition, you'll have a strong understanding of project management methodologies and a minimum of HNC in a relevant electrical or mechanical engineering discipline.
You'll also need to be confident and capable in client facing roles and be able to to establish key relationships and deliver exceptional customer service.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Project Manager, Engineering Project Manager, Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, Senior Project Manager or as a Project Lead
Basic salary: circa £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
They are an industrial automation company who design, manufacture and install complex automated systems, and as a business they've been around since 2012.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer unrivalled job satisfaction using the latest PLC, servo, robotics, and vision systems. Providing a full cradle to grave service from concept to commissioning, the company produce small unit machines to complex multi-machine and multi-robot systems.
- Have an approachable and friendly management team with an ambitious vision for the future.
- Are highly profitable and have recently expanded.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Project Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.