We're looking for an Engineering Project Manager to work for a systems integrator in Cheshire.
Established in 1995, the company provides advanced robotic and automation solutions to regulated industries such as pharmaceutical, consumer health, aerospace and advanced manufacturing. They believe automation is an enabling tool that can empower anyone and are striving to become a leading global technology provider for problems that can be addressed in this way.
If you can demonstrate project management and delivery of technically challenging engineering projects, ideally within an automation, laboratory or advanced manufacturing setting, then we'd love to see your CV.
- The delivery of complex robotics and automation solutions on a global scale, managing all aspects of the project lifecycle, including programme, commercial and technical management.
- Managing the full project lifecycle from order acceptance and project planning, through design, manufacture, testing and installation.
- Coordinating small multi-disciplined teams on technically challenging projects.
- Contributing to the design evolution and formal design process.
- Reviewing and approving technical documentation, working to our formal quality management system (QMS).
- Delivering a strong technical solution that meets customer specifications and expectations.
- Ensuring project programmes and profit targets are achieved.
- Building effective client relationships and respond quickly to client requirements.
- Experience of project management within an automation, laboratory or advanced manufacturing setting, from concept design to client handover.
- Additional experience of managing multi-disciplined project teams incorporating mechanical, electrical and software engineers.
- Further experience of delivering multiple projects, with values up to £1m, on time, to specification and to budget.
- A minimum of HNC/HND, Degree or similar- preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering or relevant stem subject.
- Basic salary: Multiple jobs available, all competitive and dependent on experience.
- Benefits: Optional private healthcare.
Think that this Engineering Project Manager role is the job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Engineering Project Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Engineering Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer or as a Technical Project Manager.