We're looking for an Applications Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer to work for our Cheshire based customer.
Established in 1995, they are a Systems Integrator providing advanced robotics and automation solutions to regulated industries such as pharmaceutical, consumer health, aerospace and advanced manufacturing.
If you have a Mechanical Design background within automation, robotics or special purpose machinery then we'd love to see your CV.
- The design and delivery of technically complex and innovative design solutions for a range of customers within the automation sector.
- Working with the customer and sales team before independently producing multiple complex designs.
- Experience in Mechanical Design engineering within automation, robotics or special-purpose machinery
- Working within a multi-discipline team consisting of Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Software Engineers and Project Managers
- An HND/Degree or equivalent
- A track record for innovative, conceptual Mechanical Design
- Strong customer-facing skills
- Able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
Salary is dependent on the level of experience, you'll also receive optional private medical insurance with the role.
Think that this Applications Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Applications Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Mechanical Design Engineer, Design Engineer or as an Applications Engineer.