LV Recruitment is delighted to be supporting the recruitment of a sales & marketing operations coordinator for a logistics and freight forwarding company. The role will cover 2 regions: Birmingham & East Midlands. The purpose of the sales & marketing coordinator is to optimise the effectiveness of the District Sales team by engaging in activities that support their sales processes and strategies.
This is a varied role and allows for creativity, diary management and would be a great role for someone who wants to take accountability and make the position their own.
You would be tasked with the development of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and by following guidelines, be pivotal in producing content and ideas for social media marketing. Organising events for customers and supporting with presentation material, in person seminars and local marketing.
Strong analytical skills are essential as you would need to pull data for the sales managers and have a good grasp of how to manipulate & report data. Data analysis, financial reports, and research on potential customers will be a large part of the role. You will use your research skills to get information packs ready for the sales team to run with and win accounts.
• Ensure updated marketing materials are accessible to the sales team and create customer-focused PowerPoint presentations in support of business development.
• Qualify sales leads utilising reporting and analytics tools.
• Engage in pre-sale engagement activities for target customers prior to Sales engagement.
• Organise sales events to drive existing and new customer engagement.
• Utilise the CRM system to help manage and organise the District Sales team’s customer accounts.
• Produce reporting on key metrics and manage monthly delivery of key reports to the District Sales Manager.
• Communicate new internal information and tools to the sales team, ensuring they are informed of new developments.
• Take on additional assignments, as required, in support of company needs.
Skills & Expertise:
• An understanding of marketing support is essential as this will be the main focus of the role.
• Strong Excel skills including pivot tables
• Aptitude and desire to learn Sales fundamentals and processes.
• Passion to drive and support a team toward winning results.
• Outstanding time management skills, attention to detail, and sense of urgency to achieve goals.
• Outstanding problem solving, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
• Confidence to proactively collaborate across the network to support Sales efforts.
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Familiar with PowerBI.
• Ability to independently apply creativity and problem-solving skills to achieve results.
• Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment.
• Ability to work off-site for local events.
• Oral and written proficiency in the English language.
• Flexibility to take on additional tasks as requested.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a sales & marketing or sales operations role. You will be creative and like flexibility within a role to run with ideas and use your own initiative to make decisions. The salary for the role is dependent on experience and is £28,000 - £35,000. The role is full-time and you will spend your time between Birmingham, East Midlands, and remote working.
If this sounds like you, please apply today with your CV and I will contact you with more information.
LV Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file, and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills. By applying, you will register as a candidate with LV Recruitment.