My client are leaders in the international transportation industry and are recruiting for an Air Export Agent to join their team based in Bristol. They pride themselves on the development of their staff and offer an inclusive and supportive environment where you can see a clear career path to work towards.
Specific Air Export experience is not essential as full training will be offered. Experience or an interest within supply chain/ logistics is a great place to start so please contact me for more info.
· Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
· Ensure accurate and timely data entry into the operational system
· Track and Trace Air Export Files and reporting
· Ensure arrival notices are communicated to overseas and customers
· Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
· Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
· Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers (Airline carriers, trucking companies and others involved).
· Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
· Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
· Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in the DLSOPs Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding integrity and pride.
· Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
· Pro-active, strong organisational skills.
· Good computer skills (Excel, Word).
·Private Medical Insurance
·Pensions scheme – additional payment options
·Stock purchase plan
·Increased annual leave with length of service
This role is based in Birmingham near Coleshill. The ideal core working hours are 9am-5pm and salary is dependent on skills & experience and ranges between £23,000 - £30,000.
LV Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills. By applying, you will register as a candidate with LV Recruitment
As Air Export Agent you will be tasked to effectively manage the flow of air export shipments through their network, with a focus on customer service, compliance and profitability.