Contact centre – Debt Resolution
The hours for this role are 37 per week with the core hours covering 1730 – 2000 Monday to Friday and every Saturday between 0900 and 1300
The team has a head count of 20 and this is a permanent / full time role
Salary – up to £25,000 with a performance related bonus of 8%
A Team Leader is so much more than its title. Not only do you have to hit your own targets, you also have to set them for your team. In short, you are responsible for the performance of your team as a whole as well as the professionalism of your people.
This involves managing the customers and your team you are responsible for, making sure that the resources are used properly and responsibly, and creating plans for the development and the improvement of the staff. A team leader ensures targets are met by coordinating with clients and your team.
Your role is to nurture and inspire your people. To lead from the front and take responsibility to ensure their happiness and wellbeing is always top of your agenda all of the time
- Create a high performing team with high employee satisfaction for around 10 to 15 Customer Service Advisors
- Set stretching scorecard KPI that are reasonable and achievable through coaching and mentoring
- Schedule and organise shifts to ensure that customers are never left unattended to
- Understand the clients products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all your people
- Monitor all calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to
- Facilitate and organise training session for all agents and participate in recruitment of new people
- Conduct regular review of all your people’s performance and organise training/coaching sessions for under performers
- Seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance
- Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards
- Ensure that clients are kept happy and satisfied at all times by providing prompt response and solutions to their challenges always
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to all team members.
- Drive innovation through your team
- Staying in touch with operational processes by taking on front line duties
- Ability to motivate and innovate people
- Great organisational skills
- Analytical skills to help us understand how we are performing operationally and commercially
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Great communication skills
- Great teamworking skills
- Flexibility across our operational hours
There will be a requirement to work across our sites and attend and contribute to customer operational reviews. Part of the role will also be analysing trends and performance of their contact strategies and making recommendations to the business around strategy.
All in all, a vary varied and challenging role and perfect for someone who wants to make a difference.