My client are an industry leading print business, established over 60 years ago they are a pioneer within the marketing and communications side of the industry. Based from their Stockport office they are currently seeking an experienced Print professional to join their print department.
The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder with excellent pre-existing industry acquired skills; ideally with experience in setting up and running Koenig & Bauer Rapida 106 equipment. An extensive knowledge of litho print and finishing processes is required in this role alongside the natural ability to work in a high-volume fast paced environment.
This role is working on a rolling shift pattern of earlies, afternoons and nights.
• Has the ability to manage expectations around timescales and deliverables
• Can work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently
• Has a proactive approach to work – always willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure business efficiency
• Can communicate effectively and build rapport with all departments across the business and with external suppliers
• Be flexible with their attitude towards work and task allocation, ensuring client demands are met at all times
Salary + Benefits
Salary of £39,000 plus benefits including overtime, excellent private pension scheme, competitive holiday allowance, and more.
A rolling shift pattern of earlies, afternoons and nights.