Job Title: Buying Administrator
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
Location: Amersham, Bucks
Hours: Monday – Friday office hours (Flexible start time and early finish Fridays)
Parking onsite, Early Friday finish, Walking distance to Amersham Station, Brand new offices
You will be a great administrator with a good eye for detail, well organised and able to hit deadlines under pressure. You will also have a natural enthusiasm for our brands and ranges. This is a key role to ensure the effective running of the buying team and requires amount of flexibility plus the ability to work under pressure to meet commercial deadlines.
- To accurately raise orders for all products and order types.
- To provide accurate PO updates to support the ‘open to pay’ intake and cash flow as managed by Finance.
- To develop good relationships with the suppliers to expedite the chasing of suppliers delivery bookings and other requirements as required.
- To manage price changes to an agreed schedule and communicate with the stores and IT to action.
- To support the buyers by dealing with emails and other communications from shop and suppliers where appropriate to free their time for other business priorities.
- To investigate and action invoice and purchase order queries in a timely fashion.
Skills & Experience
- You will need to be an experienced administrator
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Good numeracy and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise whilst working under pressure.