PRINCIPAL CLOUD ENGINEER - UK BASED - GLOBAL ROLE
Could you imagine working for the fastest growing management consultancy in Europe, in a global role?
A hyper-growth business that is doing something seriously innovative and valuable.
A business that, after growing to 800 people in 5 years, has just been PE-backed and has plans to get to 1500 in 12 months’ time, as they have opened their first USA office in early 2022.
This organisation supports some of the biggest brands in the world (over 100 actually), to solve complex business problems with the intelligent use of Data, Artificial Intelligence & Next Generation Technologies.
Organisations such as Morgan Stanley, Mars, HSBC, Sky, Monzo, Deliveroo, JP Morgan Chase, Jaguar Land Rover, Proctor & Gamble, Sainsburys, Nationwide, Shell, Santander, Legal & General, Total, Schroders, UBS, The Telegraph.
They are looking to expand their existing team of principal consultants to meet their demand for a diverse team of senior professionals with world-class forward-thinking capabilities.
What the role entails?
- Having expert knowledge in cloud and site reliability engineering. This includes Network Infrastructure, DevOps (primarily Azure) and multi-cloud expertise.
- Advising their clients and leading the strategy for complex data engineering projects across a diverse set of the industry
- Training and mentoring the next generation of junior data specialists. This will include training in a hybrid mix of on-premises as well as remotely via Teams.
- Supporting on-site consultants with client work and solving technical problems.
- Deepening your own community footprint and the organisations through public speaking evangelism at some of the most respected events.
- Your expertise will also be required in a pre-sales capacity in demonstrating knowledge to help open up opportunities for projects and demand for consultants.
What you’ll need to succeed?
- Genuine enthusiasm for developing, training and mentoring junior consultants.
- Deep knowledge and experience collaborating and leading in modern data teams with skills aligned with our tech-stack of:
- Networking and Infrastructure
- Bash and Powershell Scripting
- Azure, AWS, GCP
What’s on offer:
- A highly competitive package and a great working environment
- Opportunities to upskill, lead on, as well as learn the latest technologies by working with and learning from our highly experienced principal consultants
- A chance to develop the careers of young professionals