DATA ENGINEERING LEAD - UK BASED - GLOBAL ROLE
Could you imagine being the Data Engineering Lead for the fastest growing management consultancy in Europe, in a global role?
A hyper-growth business which is doing something seriously innovative and valuable.
A business that, after growing to 800 people in 5 years, has just been PE-backed and has plans to get to 1500 in 12 months’ time, as they open their first USA office in early 2022.
This organisation supports some of the biggest brands in the world (over 100 actually), to solve complex business problems with the intelligent use of Data, Artificial Intelligence & Next Generation Technologies.
Organisations such as; Morgan Stanley, Mars, HSBC, Sky, Monzo, Deliveroo, JP Morgan Chase, Jaguar Land Rover, Proctor & Gamble, Sainsburys, Nationwide, Shell, Santander, Legal & General, Total, Schroders, UBS, The Telegraph.
The Data Engineering Lead will sit on a senior leadership team of 14 industry thought-leaders and subject matter experts, all of whom have come from industry.
Your time will be split between:
What The Role Entails:
What You’ll Need to Succeed
• Genuine enthusiasm for developing, training, and mentoring junior consultants.
• Deep knowledge and experience collaborating and leading in modern data teams with skills aligned with our tech-stack of:
o Cloud Data Warehouse (particularly Azure)
o SQL –MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
o Data modelling
o Modern data pipelines
o Azure Data Factory
o DevOps / CICD pipelines
o Test automation
What’s on Offer:
• A highly competitive package and a great working environment.
• Opportunities to upskill, lead on, as well as learn - the latest technologies by working with and learning from our highly experienced principal consultants.
• A chance to develop the careers of young professionals
Candidates must be able to get to the office in London, UK once a week! Hit apply to find out more