This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading providers of Flex Office / Co-Working space in London! They have been a client of mine for over 8 years and we have placed many sales people into the business and have a great track record with them.
There is NO COLD CALLING invoved as all leads come inbound and will be pre qualified and put into your diary. Your role will be to meet with prospective clients and conduct show-round tours across the portfolio so there is a heavy focus on Face-to-Face sales involved. You will be offering some of the most prestigious offices across London, concentrating on The City and Midtown (Holborn, Covent Garden, Farringdon, Chancery Lane).
- Maximising occupancy and rent levels
- Responsible for leasing office suites within the portfolio in London in a client facing position
- To accompany all office viewings then offer and negotiate contracts
- Working collaboratively with wider team to maximise every sales opportunity and ensure excellent customer journey
- Work closely with the Business Centre Managers and the Business Centre Teams to maximise every sales opportunity and ensure a smooth handover from Sales to Operations.
- Directly targeting key sectors e.g. Financial Services to identify and win new Private Offices and co-working and Lounge business
- Efficiently using our database to proactively call for more leads and viewings
- Maintaining and developing relationships with brokers and agents
- Provide feedback on market trends, competition and product performance expectations.
We offer a collection of exceptional workspaces in central London’s most desirable locations. We offer private offices, co-working space, virtual office services and meeting rooms for businesses of all sizes.
For over twenty years we’ve been driven by a desire to create the finest workspace experience for our customers. We combine iconic addresses, elegant architecture and design, with personal and attentive service. Every detail is considered to ensure our customers’ days run effortlessly.
The key skills and qualities of a New Business Executive are:
- Some relevant/transferable sales experience
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills
- Driven, well organised and determined individual
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and empathy
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to overcome challenges and be solution focused
- Comfortable working in fast paced business and motivated by target-driven environment.
- Attractive commission scheme
- Private healthcare
- Paid sickness leave and enhanced family friendly policies
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement 25 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme including GP support, physio, counselling sessions
- Perks and discounts via the Perkbox app
- Access to Aura meditation and mindfulness app
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Welcoming and inclusive environment
- Training, guidance and support to forge a career with a fast-paced and premium brand.
If you are keen on joining this successful, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.