We're looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 2005, they are multidisciplinary consultancy providing geotechnical, structural,civil and environmental services throughout auckland, surrounding areas and the north island. Working with a vast array of clientelle from multi million private projects through to huge govermental and local council pieces.
If you can demonstrate experience of managing a team of highly qualified engineers as well as mentoring a number of Junior Engineers who are eager to learn and grow then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Project management and technical delivery across a wide range of geotechnical projects including but not limited to earthworks, foundation and retaining wall design, liquefaction analysis, assessment of compressible and collapsible soils. Your work and that of your team will inclue site characterisation, data analysis, modelling and interpretation, design and construction monitoring across a wide variety of projects
- Mentoring a number of staff to bring them through to cpeng
- Ensuring all reports and documentation is up to standard and signed off
- Experience of managing a team of highly qualified engineers as well as mentoring a number of Junior Engineers who are eager to learn and grow
- Further experience of running and overseeing projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to the highest standards
- Current cpeng accreditation
- Strong communition skills both written and verbally
- A strong "team player" mentallity - this consultancy are a tight knit bunch of people who enjoy working extremely hard but also understand that there is more to life than work
- Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
- Plan, write and review technical reports and provide input into engineering design as well as signing off any work relevant to your sector / department
- To work with a range of clients from local authorities to private companies
- Basic salary: Up to £150,000 per annum
- Benefits include:
-- Continued expansion presents huge career growth opportunities
Think that this Geotechnical Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Geotechnical Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Snr Geotechnical Engineer, Geotechnical Manager or as a Geotechnical Engineer.