This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the worlds most prestigious manufacturers and suppliers of Premium speciality glass packaging.
With state of the art manufacturing capabilities and an extensive network of premium clients this is an exciting time to join the group as it continues to grow through it’s strong investment strategy.
As European Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The Management of 2 European Clients with multiple prestigious brands throughout the premium alcoholic beverage sector
- Utilising top level project management experience to deliver upon multiple client deadlines from NPD, Product Launches, Design delivery and growth strategies
- Travelling extensively across Europe to attend clients on-site
- Day to day management of regional account managers to co-ordinate pan European launch and supply projects
- Becoming the central hub for all client and stakeholders to ensure a consistent and successful delivery of service
As an applicant for the position of European Key Account Manager you will have the following:
- Current and extensive pan European Key Account Management experience with exposure to large and demanding blue chip clients
- Experience of operating within the Premium Spirit Glass sectors is a must
- A senior level project management background will be essential for success in the role
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders both within the organisation and across multiple divisions and countries at a client level
- A natural commercial streak, identifying and acting upon opportunities to extend the business offering within each client
- The ability to communicate at a business level in English will be necessary
Are you ready for your next career challenge with one of the worlds most highly respected suppliers of premium decorative glass? Get in touch today to take the first step on your journey.