Whats on offer?
- Salary of up to £21k per annum
- Bright, modern offices
- Hybrid working
- Flexible start/finish times
- Friendly team
Are you a AAT studier, recent graduate or have some accounts experience but looking for a role you can truly develop and grow into with a clear cut view to becoming a Credit Controller? My client, a leading and growing company based on the outskirts of Coventry, are looking for a Trainee Credit Controller to join their team on a permenant basis. You will be reporting into the Credit Control Supervisor-a brilliant leader with a clear cut vision on how they want to drive the business.
The role is due to continued growth and is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
This role will require you to intially assist he Credit Control Supervisor in duties such as sending out debt letters and all associiated Sales Ledger admin but will develop into being assigned your own ledger with full autonomy! Duties are the following:
- Working proactively with internal departments to ensure queries are resolved promptly
- Raising copy and pro-forma invoices
- Providing an excellent level of service to ensure business is maintained
- Sending out statements
To be sucessful within this role, you will need the following:
- Some experience within an Accounts department but canddiates from collectiosn backgrouns will also be considered
- Intermediate Excel skills ie V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to prioristise workload
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
This role will ideally be starting in january with inetrviews to start the week commencing the 4th January so please apply today for shortlsiting ASAP!
This is a rare opportunity to develop your skills to enter the world of Credit Control!
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.