Whats on offer?
- Salary of up to £24k per annum
- 20 days holiday plus bank
- Office based
- Contributory pension scheme
I am delighted to be partnered with this leading Manufacturing business based in beautiful and picturesque Kenilworth who, due to growth, are looking to add a Purchase Ledger Clerk to their team ASAP!
This business is a well established and nationally recognised name and a business that truly appreciates and rewards their staff! You will have all the support and guidance you need within this role to ensure you succeed!
The role itself will see you dealing with a range of duties such as:
- High volume matching,batching and coding of invoices
- Bank reconciliations (multi-currency)
- Multi currency BACS payments including FOREX calculations
- Dealing with supplier queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liasing with other departments to ensure queries are resolves as quickly as possible
- Month end ledger close
This role will be looking to start ASAP with interviews to be arranged as soon as next week!What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- At least 1 years experience in a similar position
- Intermediate Excel skills ie V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Inquisitive by nature and good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work independently
- Ideally you will studying towards your AAT qualification-although not essential
If this role sounds like a bit of you, apply with a copy of your CV, or your LinkedIn profile, or drop us a line to discuss in more detail. Every application is reviewed by a person and everyone will get a response, its the least you deserve.